Dr. Omar Selod, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Selod completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. He currently practices at PMR Fort Worth and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Selod is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
PMR Fort Worth
PMR Fort Worth800 8th Ave Ste 506, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 336-7188
Spanish, Urdu, English
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Osteo Med Ctr of TXq, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Selod?
Very accommodating. Knows his way around the body's nerves. Great bedside manner!
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth