Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nehme accepts your insurance.
Dr. Omar Nehme, MD is a pulmonologist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Nehme completed a residency at Cooper Hospital University Medical Center. He currently practices at Mercy Pulmonary Medicine and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City. Dr. Nehme is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- O U Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nehme?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nehme frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Nehme's office is located at 13313 N Meridian Ave Ste D, Oklahoma City, OK 73120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nehme has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City