Dr. Omar Nass, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nass' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Omar Nass, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hamburg, IA. Dr. Nass completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Miller Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Nass is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miller Orthopedic Specialists
Outpatient Clinic - Hamburg2959 US Highway 275, Hamburg, IA 51640 Existing Patients: (712) 382-1515
Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center4800 Hospital Pkwy, Beatrice, NE 68310 Existing Patients: (402) 223-7275
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nass?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nass accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nass frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Nass' office is located at 2959 US Highway 275, Hamburg, IA 51640. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nass has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- Community Medical Center
- Thayer County Health Services