Dr. Omar Mushfiq, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mushfiq's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Omar Mushfiq, MD is a nephrology specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Mushfiq completed a residency at Albany Med Coll Hosp. He currently practices at Kidney Clinc Of Athens and is affiliated with Elbert Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mushfiq is board certified in Nephrology.
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Fellowship Hospital
- Albany Med Coll Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Albany Med Coll Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Chittagong Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney Clinc Of Athens
Kidney Clinc Of Athens385 Hawthorne Ln Ste 200, Athens, GA 30606 Existing Patients: (706) 543-3130
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mushfiq?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mushfiq accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mushfiq frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Parathyroid (Gland) Disease.
Dr. Mushfiq's office is located at 385 Hawthorne Ln Ste 200, Athens, GA 30606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mushfiq speaks Bengali and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mushfiq has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Elbert Memorial Hospital
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Hospital
- St. Mary’s Sacred Heart Hospital