Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (954) 342-6455, and for other questions, call (954) 844-9520.
Dr. Omar Llaguna, MD
New Patient(818) 824-4617
Dr. Omar Llaguna, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Llaguna completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center. He currently practices at Memorial Division of Surgical Oncology and is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Llaguna is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Ross University, Medical School — 2004
- Nova Southeastern Graduate School, Undergraduate School — 1998
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Excel Insurance
- Global Health Care Network
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Railroad Medicare
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Llaguna?
Dr Llaguna is there for you every step of the way. He is positive giving you assurance that he will do everything he can to help you ..
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital West
- Miami Cancer Institute
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Llaguna has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Omar Llaguna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Llaguna's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Llaguna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Llaguna frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Llaguna's office is located at 601 N Flamingo Rd Ste 301, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Llaguna speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.