Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Omar Awar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Awar completed a residency at University of California At Los Angeles. He currently practices at Memorial Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Awar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California At Los Angeles, Residency Hospital
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- PCS Health Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memorial Cardiology Associates
Memorial Cardiology Associates915 Gessner Rd Ste 900, Houston, TX 77024 Existing Patients: (713) 464-6006
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Awar?
He has a great bedside manner. He's young. He's very smart. He is extremely thorough. He put a stent in my RCA. It's the same day as getting the stent. Can't say I feel back to normal yet but I have great confidence in him. I feel very lucky to have him as my cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Awar frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Awar's office is located at 915 Gessner Rd Ste 900, Houston, TX 77024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Awar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital