Dr. Shams has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Omar Shams, MD is a cardiology specialist in Midlothian, VA. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates of Virginia and is affiliated with Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shams is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Associates of Virginia
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shams?
Dr. Shams was amazing with providing clear information so we could make an informed decision. He has a lovely bedside manner and we really appreciated his kind and caring nature. The procedure went great and I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Omar Shams, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shams' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shams accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shams frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Shams' office is located at 13700 St Francis Blvd Ste 600, Midlothian, VA 23114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital