Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Omar Abd, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Wellesley Hills, MA. Dr. Abd completed a residency at Montefiore Med Center. He currently practices at Spaulding Wellesley Outptnt Center and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Abd is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- University of PA Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Montefiore Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Wyckoff Med Ctr/Cornell U, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- London College, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Spaulding Wellesley Outptnt Center
Spaulding Wellesley Outptnt Center65 Walnut St Ste 260, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481 Existing Patients: (781) 431-9144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abd?
Dr. El Abd is a magical life saver!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abd has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abd frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Abd's office is located at 65 Walnut St Ste 260, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abd speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital