Dr. Ali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Omar Ali, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in North Chelmsford, MA. Dr. Ali completed a residency at Umass Medical Center. He currently practices at Merrimack Valley Cardiology Associates, LLC and is affiliated with Lowell General - Saints Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Cardiology.
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- U of MA Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Umass Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- U of MA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Merrimack Valley Cardiology Associates, LLC
Merrimack Valley Cardiology Associates, LLC14 Research Pl Ste 3, North Chelmsford, MA 01863 Existing Patients: (978) 256-6607
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
Dr. Ali saved my life last week, and I am so grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Omar Ali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ali's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ali frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Ali's office is located at 14 Research Pl Ste 3, North Chelmsford, MA 01863. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ali speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lowell General - Saints Campus
- Lowell General Hospital