Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jaffer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Omar Jaffer, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA. He currently practices at Peacehealth Pulmonary And Sleep Clinic and is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jaffer is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College of Dentistry, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaffer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jaffer frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Asthma, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Jaffer's office is located at 2980 Squalicum Pkwy Ste 301, Bellingham, WA 98225. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jaffer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
- Peacehealth United General Medical Center