Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Oluyemi Badero, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Oluyemi Badero, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Badero completed a residency at Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Badero is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
French, Haitian Creole, Russian, Spanish, Yoruba
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Yale Bridgeport Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1993
- SUNY Downstate, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Ife, Medical School — 1984
- University of Ife / Faculty of Health Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Badero?
Wait time excessive. Expertise is worth it. Thorough and clearly explained what he planned and how it was to be done. Honest appraisal of issues. He saved my life.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Interfaith Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Badero accepts your insurance.
Dr. Badero frequently treats Vertigo, Unstable Angina, and Dizziness.
Dr. Badero's office is located at 506 6th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Badero speaks Russian, Spanish, and Yoruba. View profile to see all.
Dr. Badero has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.