Dr. Gomez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Olivia Gomez, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Lakewood, CA. Dr. Gomez completed a residency at University of California At Los Angeles. She currently practices at Lakewood Rheumatology. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of California At Los Angeles, Residency Hospital
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- National Institute Of Health, Other Education — 2003
- University of California At Los Angeles, Medical School — 1991
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lakewood Rheumatology5220 Clark Ave, Lakewood, CA 90712 Existing Patients: (562) 867-4700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gomez?
BEST DR.i I been seeing DR.gomez for 5 years i have lupus for 15 years and seen so many reumotologist bfore her that wanted to put me in desability for life not beeing able to dress my self reumotologist were afraid of trying new medicine i was already giving up ending in hospitals 3 times a year .DR GOMEZ brought me back to life dont do hospitals visits like before. i apreciate everything shedid for me she took care of everything .Thanks for caring. Dont like my new Reumo due to insurance??
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gomez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gomez frequently treats Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, and Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Dr. Gomez's office is located at 5220 Clark Ave, Lakewood, CA 90712. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gomez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.