Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Oliver Fein, MD
Dr. Oliver Fein, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Fein completed a residency at Lincoln Hospital. He currently practices at The Rogosin Institute and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lincoln Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fein?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oliver Fein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fein frequently treats Animal Allergies, Allergic Rhinitis, and Hypertension.
Dr. Fein's office is located at 505 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.