Dr. Ong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Oliver Ong, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Ong completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Shuo S. Wang M.d. Inc. and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Shuo S. Wang M.d. Inc.711 W College St Ste 205, Los Angeles, CA 90012 Existing Patients: (323) 916-1986
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ong?
My Mom and I both see Doctor Ong. He is a caring Doctor who really knows what he's doing. My mother once got confused and took the wrong dose of her diabetes medicine and when I called his office he quickly told us what to do. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oliver Ong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ong frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Thyroid Disorders.
Dr. Ong's office is located at 711 W College St Ste 205, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ong speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital