Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gregory accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oliver Gregory, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Gregory completed a residency at U Tenn. He currently practices at Social Work Solutions and is affiliated with Parkridge Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gregory is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- U Tenn, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Tenn, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Tenn, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Social Work Solutions7345 Courage Way Ste 101, Chattanooga, TN 37421 Existing Patients: (423) 602-9797
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gregory?
Dr. Gregory was professional, informative, and listened thoroughly the entire visit. I highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Gregory's office is located at 7345 Courage Way Ste 101, Chattanooga, TN 37421. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gregory has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkridge Medical Center