Dr. Olive Osborne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Osborne's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Olive Osborne, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Osborne completed a residency at SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr Downtown. She currently practices at Olive C Osborne MD PLLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Osborne is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Southern Ill U/Doctors Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr Downtown, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Brown University Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Olive C Osborne MD PLLC
Maisel & Osborne MD Pllc2426 Eastchester Rd Ste 203, Bronx, NY 10469 Existing Patients: (718) 708-7142
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Osborne?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Osborne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Osborne frequently treats Floaters, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Eye Infections.
Dr. Osborne's office is located at 2426 Eastchester Rd Ste 203, Bronx, NY 10469. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Osborne speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Osborne has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.