Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 574-3573.
Dr. Olga Katz, MD is a neurology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Katz completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals. She currently practices at Advanced Neurology Associates and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katz is board certified in Neurology.
- Harvard U, Other Education — 2009
- Case West Rsv U, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Headache Preceptorship Ucsf, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1999
- PHD, Undergraduate School — 1993
- State University Of Moldova, Undergraduate School — 1993
- PHD In Neuroendocrinology, Other Education — 1993
- Kishieve Medical Institute, Medical School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katz?
I've been coming to Dr. Katz for a while for treatment. She and her staff have always been very kind while being diligent and focused on my care. The office has even stayed open during quarantine to continue offering treatment during this time. They're very conscious of safety and wear masks and gloves every time I come in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Katz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Olga Katz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Katz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katz frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Tremor, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Katz's office is located at 822 Pine St Ste 1c, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Katz speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital