Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Oke Anakwenze, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Anakwenze completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania Health System. He currently practices at Ortho Medical Group of San Diego and is affiliated with Paradise Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anakwenze is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Mayo Medical School, Medical School — 2007
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ortho Medical Group of San Diego
Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Specialists Medical Corp.3750 Convoy St Ste 201, San Diego, CA 92111 Existing Patients: (858) 300-2260
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anakwenze?
Dr. Anakwenze is a excellent Ortho Doctor. He knows what he is doing and I feel extremely Confident in his and my decisions On what should be done for my Reversed shoulder replacement. I would highly recommend Dr Anakwenze and his entire ortho team is awesome also!! Thanks Lynn
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anakwenze frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Anakwenze's office is located at 3750 Convoy St Ste 201, San Diego, CA 92111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anakwenze has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Coronado Hospital
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital