Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Ojas Mehta, DO is a nephrology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Mehta completed a residency at Robert Wood Johnson U Hosp-UMDNJ. He currently practices at Saint Peter's Adult Family Health Center and is affiliated with Princeton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mehta is board certified in Nephrology.
- Robert Wood Johnson U Hosp-UMDNJ, Internship Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson U Hosp-UMDNJ, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Robert Wood Johnson U Hosp-UMDNJ, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury, Medical School — 2004
- SUNY Binghamton, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Nephrology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehta?
I've been seeing Dr. Mehta for several years since he first started about 9 year ago. Even though his practice has grown significantly, he still takes the time to address my concerns, communicates well with me and my primary care physician and has reversed the lupus effect on my kidneys. I'm very satisfied
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mehta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mehta frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Hyperkalemia, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Mehta's office is located at 123 How Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Princeton Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Hypertension and Nephrology Specialists, LLC
Hypertension and Nephrology Specialists, LLC601 Ewing St Ste C7, Princeton, NJ 08540 (609) 688-0710