Dr. Yar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ogei Yar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Yar completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. She currently practices at J Walden Retan MD PC and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Internship Hospital
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Other Education — 2006
- UNIV OF OK COLL OF MED, Medical School — 1998
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1998
- Columbia, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Optima Health
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ogei Yar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yar frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Yar's office is located at 1515 6th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yar speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Reston Hospital Center
J Walden Retan MD PC
Cooper Green Mercy Hospital1515 6th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233 (205) 930-3257
Cardiology Associates of East Tennessee Heart Consultants
National Psychopharmachology Lab9320 Park West Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37923 (865) 373-7100
Comprehensive Primary Care & Associates
Ashburn Office43810 Central Station Dr Ste 160, Ashburn, VA 20147 (571) 982-6944