Dr. Yar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ogei Yar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Yar completed a residency at 2001. She currently practices at Cooper Green Mercy Hospital and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- 2001, Residency Hospital
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital
- 1999, Internship Hospital
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Internship Hospital
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Other Education — 2006
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1998
- Columbia, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Optima Health
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ogei Yar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yar frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Yar's office is located at 1515 6th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yar speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Reston Hospital Center