Dr. Okani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ofobuike Okani, MD
Dr. Ofobuike Okani, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Waco, TX. Dr. Okani completed a residency at Harlem Hospital Center. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Ascension Providence. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Okani is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Simmons Cancer Ctr-U Tex SW, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Harlem Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- U Nigeria, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Providence Health Plans
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Universal American
- USI Affinity
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Horizon Circle6520 Horizon Cir, Waco, TX 76712
Hillsboro1323 E Franklin St Ste 103, Hillsboro, TX 76645 Existing Patients: (254) 755-4460
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Okani?
Listen to me. Asked lot of questions about my self. Interested in how I was and how I felt! Trying to help me get through this treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ofobuike Okani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Okani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Okani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Okani frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Anemia, and Thrombocytosis.
Dr. Okani's office is located at 6520 Horizon Cir, Waco, TX 76712. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Okani speaks Igbo and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Hillcrest
- Parkview Regional Hospital