Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Balmaseda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ofelia Balmaseda, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Terre Haute, IN. Dr. Balmaseda completed a residency at Baylor Coll Med-Affil Hosps. She currently practices at Physical Medicine & Rehab and is affiliated with Sullivan County Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Balmaseda is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Baylor Coll Med-Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Baylor Coll Med-Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Santo Thomas U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- U Santo Tomas, Medical School — 1972
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balmaseda?
I have been seeing her for a couple of years now and she has always taken the time to listen to me. She truly cares if you are in pain or not but will not freely write prescriptions for just anything the pt asks for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Balmaseda frequently treats Low Back Pain, Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Back Pain.
Dr. Balmaseda's office is located at 4812 S 7th St, Terre Haute, IN 47802. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Balmaseda speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Balmaseda has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
- Union Hospital
Physical Medicine & Rehab
Phymedco Clinic4812 S 7th St, Terre Haute, IN 47802 Existing Patients: (812) 299-7422