Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Octavian Belcea, MD is a family medicine specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Belcea completed a residency at UNC Chapel Hill. He currently practices at Wakefield Family Medicine and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Belcea is board certified in Family Practice.
- UNC Chapel Hill, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Med Coll PA-Hahnemann U, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Drexel University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wakefield Family Medicine
Octavian M Belcea MD PA2810 Wakefield Pines Dr Ste 115, Raleigh, NC 27614 Existing Patients: (919) 488-0111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Belcea?
Dr. Belcea is a competent fellow physician who LISTENS to the patient. I am 61 years old (Anesthesiology / Addiction Medicine) and was trained in a manner where the patient tells you what is wrong both verbally and physically. Modern Medicine does NOT follow this criteria but, Dr. Belcea does. It is not what you learn but, what you see also.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Belcea frequently treats Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Anemia, and Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening .
Dr. Belcea's office is located at 2810 Wakefield Pines Dr Ste 115, Raleigh, NC 27614. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Belcea speaks Romanian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Belcea has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital