Dr. Obioha Okoro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Okoro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Obioha Okoro, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Okoro completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. He currently practices at Central Georgia Pediatrics, Inc. and is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Okoro is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Thompson Hosp - U Tex, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Tenn, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Tenn, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Georgia Pediatrics, Inc.844 2nd St, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 746-6662
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Okoro?
Dr Okhoro is invested in his patience. I have trusted him to care for all of my children. He has been with our family over 20 years. Truly a blessing from God to have a physician that cares for your children as if they were his own.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Okoro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Okoro frequently treats Diabetes Counseling, Obesity Counseling, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Okoro's office is located at 844 2nd St, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Okoro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Coliseum Northside Hospital