Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abdullah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Obai Abdullah, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Carmichael, CA. Dr. Abdullah completed a residency at Kaiser Permanenete, Los Angeles Medical Center. He currently practices at Mercy Medical Group and is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abdullah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Kaiser Permanenete, Los Angeles Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Missouri-Columbia Advanced Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, Residency Hospital
- University of Missouri-Columbia Fellowship in General Cardiology, Residency Hospital
- University Of Missouri, Columbia, Mo, Internship Hospital
- Damascus University, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdullah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abdullah frequently treats Alkalosis, Anemia, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Dr. Abdullah's office is located at 6555 Coyle Ave Ste 280, Carmichael, CA 95608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abdullah speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Abdullah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center