Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 746-5151 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. OWayne Isom, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. OWayne Isom, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Isom completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery
Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery525 E 68th St Ste M404, New York, NY 10065 Call
- New York University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1966
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1965
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Isom?
Dr. Isom has retired.......well deserved. Most talented and caring doctor. Cannot be replaced one of a kind.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Isom has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. OWayne Isom, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Isom's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Isom accepts your insurance.
Dr. Isom frequently treats Aortic Valve Disease, Aortic Valve Surgery, and Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders.
Dr. Isom's office is located at 525 E 68th St Ste M404, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.