Dr. Negrea has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ovidiu Negrea, MD is a oncology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Negrea completed a residency at Montefiore - Mount Vernon Hospital Program. He currently practices at Low Country Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with Candler Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Negrea is board certified in Hematology.
- Fox Chase Cancer Ctr-Temple U|SUNY Downstate Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Montefiore - Mount Vernon Hospital Program, Residency Hospital
- 1983, Internship Hospital
- Universidad TecnolÃ›gica de Santiago Escuela de Medicina, Medical School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Low Country Cancer Care Associates
Low Country Cancer Care Associates4700 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31404 Existing Patients: (912) 692-2000
Low Country Cancer Care Associates229 W General Screven Way, Hinesville, GA 31313 Existing Patients: (912) 692-2000
Low Country Cancer Care Associates1000 Towne Center Blvd, Pooler, GA 31322 Existing Patients: (912) 692-2000
Low Country Cancer Care Associates101 Saint Josephs Candler Dr Ste 340, Pooler, GA 31322 Existing Patients: (912) 692-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Negrea?
Patient and compassionate. Extremely thorough
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ovidiu Negrea, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Negrea's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Negrea accepts your insurance.
Dr. Negrea frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Negrea's office is located at 4700 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Negrea speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Candler Hospital
- Liberty Regional Medical Center
- Meadows Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital