Dr. Nyssa Christie, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Christie's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nyssa Christie, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Beachwood, OH. Dr. Christie completed a residency at University Hospitals Richmond Medical Center. She currently practices at Atrium Foot Specialists and is affiliated with University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospitals Richmond Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Bob Jones University, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Board Certified Pharmacy Technician, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christie?
Doctor Christie is very nice and i will keep coming to see Her and i like location its not too far from where i live.and i refered my daughter to see her
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Christie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christie frequently treats Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture, and Bunion.
Dr. Christie's office is located at 23250 Mercantile Rd Ste 120, Beachwood, OH 44122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Christie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
Atrium Foot Specialists
Atrium Foot Specialists23250 Mercantile Rd Ste 120, Beachwood, OH 44122 (216) 591-1600