Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-3804 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Nydia Providence, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Nydia Providence, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Providence completed a residency at Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University Medical Center. She currently practices at Bronx - 2600 Netherland Avenue Office and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Providence is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Providence?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Providence has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nydia Providence, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Providence's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Providence accepts your insurance.
Dr. Providence frequently treats Acute Bronchitis, Familial Hypercholesterolemia, and Hypertension.
Dr. Providence's office is located at 2600 Netherland Avenue, Bronx, NY 10463. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Providence speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.