Dr. Shekoni has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nurudeen Shekoni, MB BS is a internal medicine specialist in Jackson, MS. Dr. Shekoni completed a residency at North Genl Hosp. He currently practices at North Jackson Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shekoni is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- North Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- North Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Univ Ibadan, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Jackson Medical Clinic
North Jackson Medical Clinic5160 Galaxie Dr, Jackson, MS 39206 Existing Patients: (601) 713-0890
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shekoni?
Eloquent, industrious, energetic, experienced, charity, advisor and up to the task…he’s such a man of dignity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nurudeen Shekoni, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shekoni's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shekoni accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shekoni frequently treats Obesity, Diabetes Type 2, and Anemia.
Dr. Shekoni's office is located at 5160 Galaxie Dr, Jackson, MS 39206. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Yazoo
- Merit Health Central
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Dominic-jackson Memorial Hospital