Dr. Wahid has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nurul Wahid, MD is a medical oncology specialist in McAllen, TX. Dr. Wahid completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wahid is board certified in Hematology.
- Columbia U Coll Phys & Surg, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Islamia Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Dhaka Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
McAllen1901 S Col Rowe Blvd, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 687-5150
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wahid?
I am seeing dr. Wahid for an anemia condition in my blood. Originally it was once amonth, now it is every three months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nurul Wahid, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wahid's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wahid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wahid frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Wahid's office is located at 1901 S Col Rowe Blvd, McAllen, TX 78503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wahid speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- South Texas Health System Edinburg