Dr. Saulle has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nunzio Saulle, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Saulle completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at NJS Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saulle is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NJS Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Njs Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation PC1178 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11226 Existing Patients: (718) 940-8100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saulle?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nunzio Saulle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saulle's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saulle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saulle frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury), and Intervertebral Disc Disease.
Dr. Saulle's office is located at 1178 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saulle speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.