Dr. Boghossian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nubar Boghossian, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Glendale, CA. He currently practices at Los Angeles Cancer Network and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boghossian is board certified in Hematology.
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- University Of Baghdad, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Armenian, Spanish
Los Angeles Cancer Network
Glendale Memorial Hospital222 W Eulalia St Ste 100c, Glendale, CA 91204 Existing Patients: (818) 254-0046
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boghossian?
Dr. B is a caring and excellent Oncologist. My experience with his care has been very good. His staff is wonderful. They work well together and are on top of their jobs. In this difficult health situation, I have felt well cared for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nubar Boghossian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boghossian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boghossian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boghossian frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Boghossian's office is located at 222 W Eulalia St Ste 100c, Glendale, CA 91204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boghossian speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Armenian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center