Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Clinton, MD. Dr. Gaugau completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at The Fibroid Center at image Guided Surgery. Clinton. Maryland and is affiliated with University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gaugau is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
The Fibroid Center at image Guided Surgery. Clinton. Maryland
The Fibroid Center at Image Guided Surgery9131 Piscataway Rd Ste 250, Clinton, MD 20735 Existing Patients: (240) 244-2302
- Georgetown University Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- George Washington Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Medicaid of Maryland
- Priority Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaugau?
Dr. Gaugau (Dr. G) is wonderful! He is kind and cared deeply about my well-beinf and good health. His competence and great care combined with his awesome staff made my procedure a breeze. HIGHLY recommended choosing him.
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton