Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kleinfeldt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Livonia, MI. Dr. Kleinfeldt completed a residency at Kresge Eye Institute. He currently practices at Ophthalmic Specialists of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kleinfeldt is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Kresge Eye Institute, Residency Hospital
- St John Health System, Internship Hospital
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- NGS CoreSource
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kleinfeldt?
There were waits along the way, but none were extreme. All my questions were answered and the testing and exams went smoothly and were informative. If my schedule had allowed it, I could have had my cataract surgery within 3 days of my visit with Dr. Kleinfeldt. I would be comfortable referring friends and family to him for care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kleinfeldt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kleinfeldt frequently treats Eyelid Disorders, Blepharitis, and Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis).
Dr. Kleinfeldt's office is located at 33400 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI 48152. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kleinfeldt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.