Dr. Noshir Dacosta, MD is a medical oncology specialist in East Setauket, NY. Dr. Dacosta completed a residency at La Guardia Hospital. He currently practices at New York Cancer & Blood Specialists and is affiliated with Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dacosta is board certified in Hematology.
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists235 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY 11733 Existing Patients: (631) 751-3000
- Suny Stony Brook Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- La Guardia Hospital, Residency Hospital
- La Guardia Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dacosta?
I have been a patient with Dr. Dacosta since 2008. My husband since 2013. We have built a bond and a trust for this brilliant and caring man. He is low keyed and keeps us calm and at ease. We trust his decisions and he basically has saved our lives . Could not ask for a better oncologist . We are blessed !
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Stony Brook University Hospital