Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krouskop accepts your insurance.
Dr. Norman Krouskop, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Krouskop completed a residency at Methodist Dallas Medical Center. He currently practices at Dallas Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Methodist Dallas Medical Center. Dr. Krouskop is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Internal Medicine
Dallas Internal Medicine221 W Colorado Blvd Ste 730, Dallas, TX 75208 Existing Patients: (214) 941-5200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krouskop?
Dr. Krouskop was patient and kind. He helped ease my anxiety about my health issues beginning in early 2015. He takes time and never rushed me when I had questions. We need more like him in today's world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Krouskop frequently treats Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, Pulmonary Function Test, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Krouskop's office is located at 221 W Colorado Blvd Ste 730, Dallas, TX 75208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Krouskop has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center