Dr. Norman Turner, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Turner completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at Rochester - Cancer and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Turner is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Existing Patients: (507) 266-9100
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turner?
In November of 2018, I had a complicated orthopedic surgery with Dr Norman Turner using his exceptional skill and knowledge which gave me an end to the pain and frustration I have had most of my life .The surgery was so successful even he was thrilled and surprised at how quickly I healed. I strongly recommend Dr. turner and the great team at Mayo Hospital . My experience was wonderful !
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus