Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Norman Rizk, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Stanford, CA. Dr. Rizk completed a residency at U Calif. and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rizk is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- U Calif, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Calif, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Yale University, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rizk?
I have been a patient of Dr. Rizk since 1995 when I was diagnosed with Asthma and had to learn how to manage it under Dr. Rizk's care. Dr Rizk is not only a very, very competent doctor but he also has an incredible bedside manner!!! Dr. Rizk listens very well, explains very thoroughly, never rushes through your questions, he gives you all treatment options along with their relative pros and cons, his delivery is both compassionate and caring........he is just a God send doctor! A gem indeed.....
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rizk frequently treats Asthma, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Bronchiectasis.
Dr. Rizk's office is located at 300 Pasteur Dr Rm H3142, Stanford, CA 94305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rizk speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rizk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care
- 1 300 Pasteur Dr Rm H3142, Stanford, CA 94305 (650) 723-6381