Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Norman Risinger, MD
Dr. Norman Risinger, MD is
- New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center|New York Prebyterian Hosptial, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Texas Medical School|University Of Texas-School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Risinger?
I've been going to Dr Risinger since 2015. He is south austin and I am far north but because of the time he takes and his courteous and honest he provides it is worth the almost 29 mile drive! He has seen me through a triple bypass and other concerns always with a positive and upbeat attitude. One of the easiest doctors to discuss health issues I've ever! I've told my spouse, even if we should relocate I would return to Dr Risinger for my six month appointments!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Norman Risinger, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Risinger's profile.
Dr. Risinger in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Risinger frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG) and Hyperlipidemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Risinger's office is located at 2559 Western Trails Blvd Ste 200 Austin, TX 78745. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Risinger provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Norman Risinger, MD is affiliated with Heart Hospital of Austin, Ascension Seton Southwest, St. David's Medical Center and St. David's South Austin Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Norman Risinger, MD holds board certification in Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Norman Risinger, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- Ascension Seton Southwest
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center
Austin Heart - South
Austin Heart - South2559 Western Trails Blvd Ste 200, Austin, TX 78745 Existing Patients: (512) 503-4934
Oakhill5625 Eiger Rd Ste 220, Austin, TX 78735 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4541