Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Norman Gray, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lakewood, CO. Dr. Gray completed a residency at University Of Colorado. He currently practices at Colorado Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Of South Bend. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gray is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Colorado, Residency Hospital
- University Of Colorado, Internship Hospital
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Colorado Heart & Vascular
Colorado Heart and Vascular PC11700 W 2nd Pl Ste 350, Lakewood, CO 80228 Existing Patients: (303) 595-2727
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gray?
Dr. Gray is one of the most thorough, caring, knowledgeable physicians with whom I have ever worked. I very highly recommend him for all of your cardiovascular needs!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gray has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gray frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Gray's office is located at 11700 W 2nd Pl Ste 350, Lakewood, CO 80228. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus