Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Norman Radtke, MD
Dr. Norman Radtke, MD is
- Duke University Hospital|University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1978
- SHANDS HOSPITAL AT THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA, Residency Hospital — 1978
- St Joseph Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Radtke?
I was legally blind in my right eye. DR. Radtke was able to restore it to the point where I can actually read medium size print. Miracle worker!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Norman Radtke, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Radtke's profile.
Dr. Radtke in specializes in Ophthalmology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Radtke frequently treats the following conditions: Macular or Retinal Edema and Retinal Hemorrhage. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Radtke's office is located at 3 Audubon Plaza Dr # 503 Louisville, KY 40217. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Radtke is able to speak French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Radtke provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Norman Radtke, MD is affiliated with Norton Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Norman Radtke, MD holds board certification in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Norman Radtke, MD has a star rating of 3.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Norton Hospital
Retina Vitreous Resource Center3 Audubon Plaza Dr # 503, Louisville, KY 40217 (502) 636-2823
Quest Diagnostics804 W 3rd St, Madison, IN 47250 (812) 273-1700