Dr. Norman Radtke, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Evansville, IN. Dr. Radtke completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. He currently practices at ND Radtke, MD, PSC and is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Radtke is board certified in Ophthalmology.
ND Radtke, MD, PSC
ND Radtke, MD, PSC101 NW 1st St, Evansville, IN 47708 Existing Patients: (800) 643-8197
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1978
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1978
- St Joseph Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Radtke?
I am sending a note of appreciation for Dr. Radtke. I have been a patient of his for about 20 years. I the early 2000's I had cataract surgery. It was found at that time I had other eye problems that were robbing me of my vision. I am a diabetic, with other health problems. With Dr. Radtke's special attention and care, many of these problems were resolved. I have had laser and injections. My vision has remained stable because of his care. I can read, crochet with glasses, watch TV, play computer games, and other personal care without glasses. I think this is great due to the fact I will be 90 years old in September. If you have unresolved problems, call and schedule an appointment so that Dr. Radtke can help you. Thank you Dr. Radtke and staff for your great care through the years. Frances Farris
- Deaconess Hospital
- Norton Hospital
- Norton Women's and Children's Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital