Dr. Norman Means, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bluffton, IN. Dr. Means completed a residency at University of Tennessee Medical Center. He currently practices at Bluffton Medical Group - Family Medicine and is affiliated with Van Wert County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Means is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Means?
- Van Wert County Hospital