Dr. Norman Bernstein, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Bernstein completed a residency at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. He currently practices at Infectious Disease Associates and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernstein is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Infectious Disease Associates
Infectious Diseases Associates1101 Sam Perry Blvd Ste 307, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Existing Patients: (540) 374-3277
Mary Washington Hospice2300 Fall Hill Ave, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Existing Patients: (540) 741-1020
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Montefiore-U Hlth Ctr Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernstein?
Excellent care, he saved my daughters life. If it was not for Dr.Bernstein my little girl would not be here right now! Other doctors over looked somethings when Dr.Bernstein got her case in hospital he instantly knew what to do. MWH will be lost with out him!. God Bless him and his staff. I don't know how he does the hours he does and his nurse is excellent and very very helpful. Thank you guys!
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital