Dr. Chideckel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Norman Chideckel, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Chideckel completed a residency at Beth Israel Med Center. He currently practices at Norman J Chideckel MD and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chideckel is board certified in General Surgery.
- Downstate Med Ctr/Luth, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Beth Israel Mc, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Yeshiva University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chideckel?
Dr. Chideckle was knowledgable, kind and even had a good sense of humor! He put me at ease and I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Norman Chideckel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chideckel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chideckel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chideckel frequently treats Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis, Lymphedema, and Varicose Veins.
Dr. Chideckel's office is located at 161 Madison Ave Rm 9SE, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chideckel speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
Norman J Chideckel MD
norman chideckel md vein center161 Madison Ave Rm 9SE, New York, NY 10016 (212) 473-1877