Dr. Allen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Norman Allen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Allen completed a residency at howard university hospital. He currently practices at All Heart Medical Center and is affiliated with UM Capital Regional Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Dc Genl Hosp-Howard U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- howard university hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- U Coll West Indies, Kingston, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
All Heart Medical Center
All Heart Medical Center1647 Benning Rd Ne Ste 201, Washington, DC 20002 Existing Patients: (202) 399-5707
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allen?
DR ALLEN ROCKS HE IS BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN MY LIFE. HE IS KIND, PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Allen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Allen frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Allen's office is located at 1647 Benning Rd Ne Ste 201, Washington, DC 20002. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UM Capital Regional Health