Dr. Norman Davenport, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Davenport completed a residency at U Tex Hosp. He currently practices at Texas Healthcare and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davenport is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Texas Healthcare1622 8th Ave Ste 110, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 926-2561
- U Tex Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Tex Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davenport?
Dr. Davenport treated my parents since he graduated from med school. and he treats me and my husband now. He has always shown both a deep personal interest in us and considers his medical decisions very carefully. He is simply one of the best physicians in North Texas. He also is very careful about the quality of his staff and staff tend to stay with him a long time as their health program is patient centered and efficient.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth