Dr. Norma Thiessen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thiessen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Norma Thiessen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. She currently practices at Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute- Edina Centennial Lakes and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thiessen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- George Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thiessen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thiessen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thiessen frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Thiessen's office is located at 7373 France Ave S Ste 204, Minneapolis, MN 55435. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thiessen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Health System in New Prague
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center