Dr. Norbert Czajkowski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Czajkowski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Norbert Czajkowski, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Port Huron, MI. Dr. Czajkowski completed a residency at Kresge Eye Inst-Wayne. He currently practices at Fraser Eye Care Center, Fraser, MI. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Czajkowski is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Kresge Eye Inst-Wayne, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Detroit Receiving Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1964
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Czajkowski?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Czajkowski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Czajkowski frequently treats Ultrasound, Eye, B-Scan Ultrasound, and Farnsworth Lantern Test.
Dr. Czajkowski's office is located at 1000 PINE GROVE AVE, Port Huron, MI 48060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Czajkowski speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Czajkowski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.