Dr. Moskovits has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Norbert Moskovits, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Moskovits completed a residency at Maimonides Med Center. He currently practices at Maimonides Medical Center and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moskovits is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Beth Israel Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Maimonides Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen, Fachbereich Medizin, Medical School — 1986
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maimonides Medical Center4802 10th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11219 Existing Patients: (718) 283-7948
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moskovits?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Norbert Moskovits, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moskovits' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moskovits accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moskovits frequently treats Heart Disease, Unstable Angina, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Moskovits' office is located at 4802 10th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moskovits speaks Spanish, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maimonides Medical Center